Fun Bowling Facts: Did you know?
- Bowling is America’s #1 participation activity with over 65 million Americans bowling each year
- Bowling provides good exercise…
- Like walking with free weights it works a lot of muscle groups not normally exercised. Bowling 2 games results in walking a 1/2 a mile!
- Bowling can helpwith weight control & loss… Bowling 30 minutes can burn between 105 to 285 calories!
- Bowling 2 games exercises 184 muscles while swinging around 576lbs!
- Bowling helps shape you up…it works tendons, joints and ligaments in your arms & legs plus improves a person's balance, flexibility and posture!
- Bowling provides 6 million of dollars a year in scholarships for youth players.
- Over recent years bowling has been the fastest growing high school letter sport.
- Competitive bowling is a very popular team sport from elementary school groups through college.
- In Bowling, "no one rides the bench" and families often participate together in leagues.
- From 2008 through 2011, over 5.2 million children participated in teh Kids Bowl Free program.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR
THE SATURDAY MORNING
"STARS OF TOMMOROW"
PROGRAM for 2014/15 SEASON!
NEW BALL LEAGUE WILL BE
EVERY 10 & 12 WEEKS.