♦ Christmas Ornament Crawl ♦
Middletown’s 1st Christmas Ornament Crawl Saturday, July 21
1st Annual Christmas Ornament CRAWL will be held On July 21, 2018, from 12pm-7pm. This is an Adult event. Registration will begin at Quinnz Pinz, 13 Railroad Avenue, from 11 am. Here you will receive your participant packet to start your crawl. Free parking will be available all day & night. Participants will be given a digital map of all location spots and are free to roam the streets, moving from one location to the next in order to collect all the ornaments for your wreath. Along the way see Santa Claus, listen to live music, taste & sample all the participating downtown businesses. All the new projects for DOWNTOWN MIDDLETOWN REVITALIZATION PROJECTS will be on display throughout the trail. See all the NEW projects coming our way & talk to the delegates from our town about them.
1. Register here. One ticket per participant. First 100 participants will receive a guaranteed wreath & ornament at every location. Many locations committed so far and still growing! We will have approx 20 locations.
2. Receive promotions, samples & tastings throughout the trail from each business listed on the map. (Samples could include food, drinks, coupons/promotions/discounts & more…) More specifics will be posted on all participating business websites, facebook pages & Instagram.
3. Be automatically entered to win “I GOT THE MOST” ornament collection raffle for a special prize.
4. Walk from destination to destination freely on the streets of Downtown Middletown collecting ornaments to decorate your wreath while sampling products, tasting flavors from some of the best businesses Middletown has to offer. Some of the businesses include Quinnz Pinz, R4DT, BID, Something Sweet Cafe, Clemson Brothers Brewery, Nina, The Bullroom, Tony Boffas Restaurant, Paramount Theatre, Destefano’s Old Erie, Larry’s Barber Shop, Sugar Shack, The Switch Inn & so many more to come.
5. Need accommodations for children?
Kids Xmas Fun Package
3 hours of fun with two-time slots. Noon – 3 PM and 3:30 PM -6:30 PM
- Includes bowling, arcade, Xmas crafts, Xmas movies on big screen, pizza & soda.
Only $21 per kid – Call to register (845) 343-8121
All tickets are NON-Refundable and are 100% donation to making our city great again! Thank you for participating in the event and see you in July!
Register below. Any business looking to participate in this event please contact Jaime at 845-313-3616 or click here for more details.
Current participating list:
Run 4 Downtown
Something Sweet Dessert & Cafe
Larry’s Barber Shop
Any old thing
THE Switch Inn